6 Ways That Billionaires Think Differently
Than the Rest of Us
Are billionaires unusual creatures that are born different from the rest of us? Maybe. Maybe not. It doesn’t really matter.
What’s important is that billionaires have a different approach to the world that we can all learn from. People that have different results do things differently. And they do things differently because they think differently.
You might not be cut out to be a billionaire, but you can be much more financially successful than you’ve been demonstrating so far. Maybe all you need to do is to start thinking like a billionaire!
See how a billionaire thinks differently than most of us:
- Billionaires have a long-term perspective. Most people are focused on surviving another week or planning their weekend. It’s a short-term perspective that never results in anything in the long-term.
- Billionaires value time over money. For a billionaire, money isn’t really a thing anymore. Buying a $200,000 car is irrelevant when you make $10 million a month. Billionaires value time. That’s why they often have drivers, charter planes, and assistants.
- Billionaires delegate. You can’t make a billion dollars all on your own. Many entrepreneurs struggle to grow beyond a certain level. It’s often because they won’t utilize other people to do the work.
- Billionaires focus on making more money, rather than saving. The typical financial guru touts cutting expenses to the bone and saving as much as possible. That’s fine if you want to sacrifice today to be wealthy in 40 years when you retire.
- Billionaires have big goals. Billionaires aren’t aiming for a six-figure salary, a Corvette, or week in Rome. Their goals are more along the lines of taking over the telecommunications industry or owning a million acres of farmland. You can’t achieve big things without big goals.
- Most billionaires like to work more than anything else. Some people look at billionaires and wonder what’s wrong with them.
How does your way of thinking compare to that of a billionaire? Which of the ideas above can you incorporate into your own thinking?
You don’t have to be worth a billion dollars to think like a billionaire. And thinking like one can prove to be quite lucrative!