Developing Your Intuition Workshop
“Intuition enlightens and so links up with pure thought. They together become an intelligence which is not simply of the brain, which does not calculate, but feels and thinks.” -Piet Mondrian
We’ve been ignoring our intuition in order to fit in. We choose comfort over pursuing our purpose. We choose a life that we think will impress others rather than living a life we find fulfilling.
Our intuition is a form of wisdom that is specific to us. Your intuition is different from your neighbor’s. Your intuition can guide you to where you should be.
The following lessons are included in this course:
- What is Intuition?
- The Value of Intuition
- Obstacles to Intuition
- Intuition Boosting Exercises
- Why Intuition is Important
- Using Your Intuition to Make Effective Decisions
- Using Your Intuition to Find Your Purpose in Life
- 9 Tips to Use Daily to Enhance Your Intuition
- Intuition and Imagery
- Intuition in various world religions