eDiscovery Learning Plan
The increase in electronic data has spawned new careers in ediscovery, digital investigation, electronic data management, preservation, and processing. This learning plan will provide a detailed understanding of eDiscovery and Digital Forensics as rewarding career options as well as the various tools, techniques, and processes to manage the electronic data evidence workflow from beginning to end.
Without a concise and thorough understanding of electronic discovery rules, procedures, and workflow legal professionals are not equipped to handle one of the most complex aspects of litigation. This hands on program aims to not only create eDiscovery professionals but to allow legal professionals to better understand the nuances, theory, and practice of digital evidence.
Space is limited! Register Today!
- Legal Technology Certificate
- Introduction to eDiscovery and Digital Evidence On-demand Course
- eDiscovery Cost Saving Strategies On-demand Course
- eDiscovery Planning Tools On-demand Course
- eDiscovery Case Management On-demand Course
- Civil Litigation Workshop
- Criminal Law Workshop
- eDiscovery for the Legal Professional Textbook
- Law Office Simulation