Intellectual Property Learning Plan
You may already be familiar with Intellectual Property but this learning plan will allow you to hone your skills by taking a closer look into the world of intellectual property.
The purpose of this learning plan is to acquaint students with the fundamentals of intellectual property (IP) law. Students will be introduced to the four primary fields within intellectual property: trademarks, copyrights, patents, and trade secrets. At the conclusion of the course, students will fully understand how IP rights are acquired, registered (if necessary), protected, transferred, and infringed. Moreover, students will be introduced to emerging IP topics and introduced to international developments in the IP fields. Students will also learn about drafting various documents used in the IP field.
Space is limited! Register Today!
This learning path is a great way to learn the ends and outs of eDiscovery process and
procedure. Once register you have up to one year to complete the entire learning plan.
New live sessions are offered monthly. View upcoming dates and times here.
The following educational materials are included:
- Legal Research Certificate
- Entertainment Law On-demand Course
- Fashion Law and Intellectual Property Considerations On-demand Course
- Intellectual Property Law Basics On-demand Course
- Music Law On-demand Course
- Intellectual Property Workshop
- Tort Law Workshop
- Intellectual Property: The Law of Trademarks, Copyrights, Patents, and Trade Secrets Textbook
- Law Office Simulation