Six Sigma and Effective Case Management
Oftentimes legal professionals approach the legal case management process in a haphazard
fashion that wastes time and results in increased costs. Six Sigma can be extremely useful with legal case management from start to finish. Six Sigma is not a new methodology. It has been used by major corporations since the 1980’s and legal professionals can also utilize it to assist with effective case management. Get immediate access to this 60 minute on-demand video presentation.
- Basic Overview of the Six Sigma Methodology
- Understanding the project lifecycle
- Defining legal project goals in relation to a project lifecycle
- Defining the goals of a case, matter, or job function
- Effectively planning the key deadlines for a case, matter, or job function
- Measurement tools and techniques
- Implementing legal project reviews and/or audits
- Key skills needed for effective case management
Discover how to improve your paralegal skills and earn a one of a kind paralegal certificate in with the Six Sigma Green Belt for Paralegals Certificate Course.
Want to access more on-demand courses? Register for the Legal Course Plan.