Deception: When Holy Matrimony Becomes Unholy
Uncovering the Truth About Matrimonial Assets
Have you ever watched the show Cheaters? A suspecting mate contacts private investigators to confirm whether their suspicions are right about their mates infidelity. With cameras in tow spouses or found in all kinds of deceitful situations.
What happens when a spouse is suspected of more than hiding another relationship but of hiding assets? When one spouse chooses to be dishonest in the relationship when it is over it may take more than the submission of a financial disclosure form submitted under penalty of perjury to the court or a private investigator.
This live video presentation will discuss the following:
- Red flags that a partner may not be accurately disclosing relevant financial information in court proceedings
- How to track down hidden assets
- Where to look for hidden assets
- When to hire a private investigator vs. a forensic accountant
- The forensic accountant as an expert witness