Six Sigma eDiscovery Process Improvement
Ediscovery and Six Sigma are both huge bodies of knowledge which this course attempts to demystify in order to allow paralegals to discover how to practically apply it to their jobs. This 60 minute on-demand course discusses how to incorporate Six Sigma into the eDiscovery process.
The following topics are covered in this course:
- Overview of Six Sigma Methodology
- Understanding the relationship between eDiscovery and technology
- The applicable rules regarding eDiscovery
- Understanding the eDiscovery Life Cycle
- Examination of how predictive coding improves efficiency
- Six Sigma and the elimination of errors during the eDiscovery phases
- Six Sigma tools to improve flexibility and cycle time
Want to access more on-demand courses? Register for the Legal Course Plan.