Six Sigma's Application in a Legal Organization
The purpose of this course is to provide legal professionals with a basic understanding of Six Sigma and how it can be applied within legal organizations.
The following topics will be covered in this on-demand session:
- Overview of Six Sigma Methodology
- How Six Sigma applies within a legal organization and legal processes
- Reducing risk with Six Sigma
- Overview of the top ten legal malpractice risks
- How Six Sigma can assist with reducing malpractice risks and client complaints
- Discussion of ABA Model Rule of Professional Conduct 1.4
- Understanding Quality as a Business Performance Metric
- Understanding Quality from an Operations Perspective
- Understanding Quality from a Customer Perspective
Get immediate access to this 60 minute on-demand video presentation.
Want to access more on-demand courses? Register for the Legal Course Plan.